I was so nicely nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the awesome, amazing, and sweet Domestic Geek Girl. Yesterday I logged on and saw that orange notification button and clicked it excitingly (because who doesn’t get excited when they see that beautiful orange button?!) and to my surprise, it was the Domestic Geek Girl telling me she has nominated me for this award. It brightened my day and made me happy. So, thank you so much! You’re the best!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Intersting Things About Me:
1. I think it would be really cool to run a baking business and make cookies and cakes and pretty much anything that falls under the baking department. It’s like another creative outlet for me and I thoroughly enjoy it.
2. I love bread. Especially Greek bread, because it’s the best, and if you haven’t had it, you’re truly missing out. 😛
3. I used to have a double major. My first being Early Childhood Education, the second was Computer Animation because I wanted to be an animator at Pixar. I still think that would be a cool job, but I decided to stick with what I truly love, kids and now have a single major of Early Childhood Education. I’m still a HUGE fan of Pixar, I can identify their animation style easily among other animation studios.
4. This is my dog: Here name is Zsa Zsa, she is a cuddlebug and loves to have all the attention. She also is a bit odd and likes to lay in weird positions…Like this: She also was shaved in January because I put some cute dog shirts on her and it matted up her fur. Sorry Zsa Zsa. You should have told me you mat. Another weird thing about her is that when I first brought her home she was afraid to jump up on the couch, bed or anything higher up than her. She also hated going down the steps to the basement and the one step outside by our door.
This is Max, he loves clothes: Seriously. He growls if you try to take it off.
5. I don’t like cheese.
6. I named my car Karl. He’s nice. Except for that time his battery died while I was in Buehler’s getting some groceries and he had to be towed. One good thing came out of that situation and I will talk about that in a later post.
7. I am an over-planner. I often have my days all scheduled out by the minute and love to plan the week’s activities for the kids I watch way ahead of time so I know exactly what’s going on.
My Nominations (In No Particular Order):
A very inspiring blog that is a great pick me up and makes you feel like you can do anything. I love to reblog his inspirational material.
Her posts keep me laughing and I thoroughly enjoy reading what she has to say!
This blogger gives awesome, honest and absolutely accurate advice, who makes me think about common situations in a different way and how you can improve yourself.
A blogger who posts great pictures and daily posts and stories about her life. I first started following her blog when I read this post, as it is something that relates to my career interest and loved everything about what she had said.
Who doesn’t like a great writing blog with great interviews and great material AND where you learn more about the bloggers themselves in their responses to topics???
This is one awesome blog with a golden idea! These girls are so inspirational with their goal of helping others achieve their goals and encourage others to help the people around them!
Hilarious blogger who has some pretty witty and entertaining posts that have you laughing and smiling!
Amazing writer, amazing person AND has a book out that I want to read. Definitely give her blog a read!
If you like writing this is a very good and informative blog that discusses topics in publishing and other book related topics! Check it out! I love it!
A unique name with a great concept for their blog. They post pictures from people who read their blog of their feet in places they have been and it’s like a collection of people (their feet) everywhere all brought together in one blog! It’s like you’re travelling all over when you read their blog!
This blog post is a novel, each post is a chapter of the novel and I am still reading them, but what I’ve read so far, are pretty darn good! Give it a read!
This girl is hilarious! I love reading her posts because they give me a good laugh and are ones you can relate to!
–This is a blog dedicated to sharing the post it notes his employer has left for him in the past few years, it keeps me entertained, I can only imagine how it would be to be on the receiving end of these post its.
I absolutely love her posts and ramblings and what she has to say, if you don’t follow her yet, you’re missing out.
This blog also is a great concept for a blog, it is addressed to his son and talks about him parenting his son and gives his son pointers an lessons along the way. Love it.